terça-feira, 4 de junho de 2013

to shake a memory



Working through das pain



Last night I swear I felt your touch

Gentle and warm

The hair stood on my arms

How, how, how?



Show me the way, show me the way, show me the way

To shake a memory



I flipped my forelock, I twitched my withers, I reared and bucked

I could not put my rider aground

All these fine memories are fuckin' me down



I dreamed it was a dream that you were gone

I woke up feeling so ripped by reality

Love is the king of the beasts

And when it gets hungry it must kill to eat

Love is the king of the beasts

A lion walking down city streets

I fell back asleep some time later on

And I dreamed the perfect song

It held all the answers, like hands laid on



I woke halfway and scribbled it down

And in the morning what I wrote I read

It was hard to read at first but here's what it said


Eid ma clack shaw

Zupoven del ba

Mertepy ven seinur

Cofally ragdah


Show me the way, show me the way, show me the way

To shake a memory



Sem comentários: